Construction Services Technicians
- Assists engineers and professionals by performing a variety of testing, project specific observations, and site assessment duties
- Operates equipment, conducts tests/assessments and reports data
- Conduct field investigations
- Work from drawings, specifications, diagrams, schematics and specific verbal and written instructions
- Uses specific methods to observe site activities and take samples and perform tests. Makes minor adjustments and modifications as needed
- Requires high school diploma/GED and valid/current state drivers license and additional training in technical area preferred.
- May require certifications/training such as: OSHA 40-Hour, NICET, ACI, AWS, ASNT, HAZWOPER, etc.
PSI is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test and driver's license evaluation. Following proper safety guidelines is part of what makes PSI's operation successful and you will be expected to follow PSI's established safety policies and procedures.
PSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer