Duties typically include:
- Assists engineers and professionals by performing a variety of testing, project specific observations, and site assessment duties
- Operates equipment, conducts tests/assessments and reports data.
- Conduct field investigations
- Work from drawings, specifications, diagrams, schematics and specific verbal and written instructions
- Uses specific methods to observe site activities and take samples and perform tests. Makes minor adjustments and modifications as needed
- Requires high school diploma/GED and valid/current state drivers license and additional training in technical area preferred.
- May require certifications/training such as: OSHA 40-Hour, NICET, ACI, AWS, ASNT, HAZWOPER, etc.
Following proper safety guidelines is part of what makes PSI’s operation successful and you will be expected to follow PSI’s established safety policies and procedures. PSI is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test and drivers license evaluation.