|Professional Service Industries, Inc., as a company and as individuals, has a clear vision of the future and our place in it. We seek individuals who "Choose To Lead" in the consulting engineering and earth science profession - people who can step-up and make an impact in the marketplace and at job sites with their professionalism, integrity, dedication, and technical abilities. We seek to hire and retain the best and brightest people available.
• Asbestos/lead survey, abatement design and abatement oversight.
• Degree in engineering or environmental sciences preferred.
• Experience in environmental consulting services
• New York Asbestos Consultant License required
• Project and client management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Local experience is required
PSI's client base offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a wide variety of project types and an outstanding career opportunity with our company. PSI has over 125 offices nationwide with 2,500 employees. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
PSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer