Professional Service Industries, Inc., as a company and as individuals, has a clear vision of the future and our place in it. We seek individuals who "Choose To Lead" in the consulting engineering and earth science profession - people who can step-up and make an impact in the marketplace and at job sites with their professionalism, integrity, dedication, and technical abilities. We seek to hire and retain the best and brightest people available.
We are seeking environmental staff and project managers who have an interest in developing long-term client relationships with increasing project and professional responsibilities. PSI's diverse client base offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a wide variety of project types and an outstanding career opportunity with our company. The main function of this position will be testing and consulting in the areas of Asbestos and Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) projects, which require specific experience in these two areas.
Responsibilities and Required experience include:
• Asbestos and Phase I and II ESAs are required!
• Lead Based Paint
• Industrial Hygiene
• Environmental compliance audits and risk assessments
• Indoor air quality survey and design
• Degree in engineering or environmental sciences preferred.
• Established experience in environmental consulting services (with Asbestos and Phase I/II ESA experience)
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements
• Project and client management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
PSI's client base offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a wide variety of project types and an outstanding career opportunity with our company. PSI has over 125 offices nationwide with 2,500 employees. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
PSI is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test. Following proper safety guidelines is part of what makes PSI’s operation successful and you will be expected to follow PSI’s established safety policies and procedures.
PSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer