PSI, national geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing, and environmental consulting firm, seeks a highly motivated geotechnical engineer to join our Dallas office. Our office is experiencing growth and we are recruiting professionals who will embrace our vision to be the nation's most trusted provider of "Information To Build On" for clients that buy, sell, design, construct, develop, finance and manage properties.
Due to growth, all Florida offices are hiring!!!
• Direct and execute geotechnical project assignments including, engineering analysis, report preparation, field exploration and laboratory services.
• Provide project level development of proposals and reports, and ensure that client commitments are met.
• Assist in business development activities.
• Actively participate in professional and technical organizations.
• Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering Required (specializing in Geotechnical Engineering is preferred)
• Registration as Professional Civil Engineer in Flroida
• 10+ years of relevant experience.
• Proficiency in project management with proven ability to meet business goals.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Following proper safety guidelines is part of what makes PSI’s operation successful and you will be expected to follow PSI’s established safety policies and procedures. PSI is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test and drivers license evaluation.
PSI's client base offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a wide variety of project types and an outstanding career opportunity with our company. PSI has over 125 offices nationwide with 2,500 employees. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
PSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer