PENSACOLA CS/GEO DEPARTMENT MANAGER
|Professional Service Industries, Inc., as a company and as individuals, has a clear vision of the future and our place in it. We seek individuals who “Choose To Lead” in the testing and inspection profession – people who can step-up and make an impact in the marketplace and at job sites with their professionalism, integrity, dedication, and technical abilities. We seek to hire and retain the best and brightest people available.
Duties typically include:
• Responsible for overall management of the geotechnical engineering and construction materials testing consulting services including proposal and report preparation
• Planning, growth, profitability, cost control, employee development, and quality control
• Client relations and business development
• BS in Civil Engineering preferred
• 5+ years of construction materials testing and/or geotechnical experience
• PE registration preferred
• Management skills and desire to maximize profits
• Ability to manage technicians
• Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential
• Provide proof of Clean Driving record
• Must be neat in appearance and punctual
• Must have high school diploma/GED
PSI is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
PSI’s diverse client base offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a wide variety of project types and an outstanding career opportunity with our company. PSI has over 125 offices nationwide with 2,500 employees. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Position is bonus eligible.
PSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer