Professional Service Industries, Inc., as a company and as individuals, has a clear vision of the future and our place in it. We seek individuals who “Choose To Lead” in the geotechnical engineering and consulting profession – people who can step-up and make an impact in the marketplace and at job sites with their professionalism, integrity, dedication, and technical abilities. We seek to hire and retain the best and brightest people available.
Responsible for the overall strategic direction and management of the environmental engineering services including: developing and penetrating market segments through service providings, client management and business development, profit/loss management, personnel resource management, and technical management oversight.
• Strong Phase I and II ESA experience
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Soil/groundwater sampling
• Strong report writing
• Asbestos and lead based paint projects
• Knowledge of Local Technical Requirements for Site Remediation
• Experience with state agencies
• Bachelor’s Degree Science, Environmental or Civil Engineering (with Environmental focus)
• 5+ solid years experience in environmental consulting with related experience
• 2+ years supervisory and profit/loss experience
• PE or PG preferred
PSI’s wide variety of client base offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a variety of project types and an outstanding career opportunity with our company. PSI has over 125 offices nationwide with 2,500 employees. We offer a competitive salary, annual bonus, and comprehensive benefits package.
PSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer