Industrial Hygiene (IH) & Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
PSI's industrial hygiene (IH) and indoor air quality (IAQ) services include consulting and testing largely related to human health issues associated with the indoor environment. PSI's IH & IAQ personnel are equipped to identify, evaluate, prioritize and design solutions for issues related to:
- Surveys, Asbestos Management and O&M Plans, Abatement Design, Abatement Oversight & Monitoring, Analytical Services
- Lead-based paint
- Inspections, Risk Assessments, XRF Field Testing, Abatement Design, Abatement Oversight and Monitoring, LBP Management Plans, Analytical Services
- Indoor Air Quality & Mold
- Baseline and Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) Surveys, Mold Prevention and Remediation Plans, LEEDTM Green Building Surveys and Management Plans, Microbiological Testing and Analytical Services
- Industrial Hygiene
- OSHA Exposure Monitoring for Dust, Metals, VOCs, Silica, CrVI, Noise Surveys, Radon Testing and more
- IH & Microbiological Laboratory Analysis
- Asbestos, Lead-paint, Mold, AIHA and NVLAP accredited laboratory
Since 1984, PSI has performed IH & IAQ inspections, testing and analytical services for thousands of properties nationwide. The majority of PSI's IH & IAQ consulting business has been spurred by client's buying, selling, developing and managing real estate. As clients evaluate property for acquisition or as they undertake redevelopment of property, it is not uncommon for asbestos, lead-based paint, IAQ or mold issues to be identified. Once an issue has been identified, an obligation to address the issue may arise in order to comply with various environmental regulations and for business risk management purposes.
PSI's IH & IAQ professionals have the expertise to manage any Industrial Hygiene or IAQ project from initial surveys through certification of completion. We can't prevent their occurrence, but we can help minimize the issue's potential impact to your property transaction, development or facility.